 Lionel Issen wrote:

Right on.

Lionel
-----Original Message-----From: Ronald Eaton [mailto:r.e.eaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:36 AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [Metastockusers] I'm making over $3,000.00 weekly from trading IRAWERLEY
Trading what?  Drugs, contraband, sexual favors, private meetings with aides to Representatives and Senators, used cars?
Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: irawerley
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:16 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] I'm making over $3,000.00 weekly from trading
AND SO CAN YOU. IT'S EASY. All my picks profit from this service are profitable. everyone 100%. each day i'm making hundreds, and by the end of the week, I've made thousands. email me for details irawerley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor