[Metastockusers] Re: Shudder

Preston,

Thank you tons for the kind words.

However, the purpose of my last post on the US markets was not for any
self esteeem boost, or ego gratification. It was a major concern as to
what the stock markets could do to the economy of the US, and as an
extension, to the world.

What with companies going bankrupt, like maple leaves in autumn, I
foresee dark days ahead.

What can we do?

Try to mobilise public opinion against this course of action, which
could lead to financial disasters the world over. Fortunately, in the
US, your representatives LISTEN to you.

Can an attempt be made?

Dusant

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Preston Umrysh" <pumrysh@xxxx> wrote:
> Cool,
>
> Your status as a technical analist has been elevated to "swami".
> Congratulations, good call!!

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Dusant" <cooldush@xxxx> wrote:
> > From all the indications, it seems that my earlier projections seem
> to be coming true with all this sabre rattling going on.
> >
> > These projections were posted earlier.
> >
> > The attachments are to refresh your memories.
> >
> > I wish I could be wrong. It's a good time to pick up a piece of
> fiction by Paul Erdman called The Crash of 79 and read it, and maybe
> send a copy to all those decision makers.
> >
> > Dusant

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM