Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:48:38 -0700
From: "Curtis Philips" <cphilips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: QQQ Problems with Quote.com and Downloader

- ------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C209C6.D9ECE1F0

I'm having a lot of trouble downloading end of day data with MS 7.21 for
QCharts. Most securities seem to be downloading accurately, but not QQQ
(QXV.X).
    If I use the Downloader to download the history of QQQ from 1999 to
present (from quote.com), Volume data comes in as single digits (8, 10, 12);
price data for 6/14/2000 is off wildly, and the 2 for 1 split on 3/20/00
isn't picked up.
    Then I opened a daily chart of QQQ in QCharts and exported the data to
comma-delimited text, imported into Downloader (using Convert), and all was
fine. Then I deleted the last two days of the data (5/30/02 and 5/31/02)
from Downloader and downloaded using Downloader to check how the last two
dates would be appended to the imported file. Again, volumes of 8 and 0
respectively, and even the prices are off by a bit. For example for 5/31/02:
O    H    L    C   Vol
30.08   30.14   30.00   30.02   79,909,500 QCharts
30.55   31.01   30.06   30.07   0                   Downloader

    Can anyone help me on this? (Thanks)