RE: peak trough ...ZIG ZAG

Igor,
I have sent you both indicators: ZigZag validity and SR ZigZag Trend.
Please post them to the group, since other members seem to have missed them,
too.

A few more words about them:
ZigZag validity checks ONLY the last leg of zig. DON'T use it in systems.
Since you now have my latest indicator (SR Zigzag Trend) you don't need
validity anymore. Forget it. And I suggest you'd better forget zig itself.
You don't really need it.

SR Zigzag Trend may safely be used in systems, experts, explorations and
everywhere. It is always valid (no revisions and signal disappearing).
Just use it in zig's place. No golden mountains and holy grails, of course.
Just the real picture of the zig valid direction (the confirmed trend).

If your system uses the peak() and/or the trough() functions, this alone
explains why you have disappearing signals.
You see, peak() and trough() functions are RELATED to zigzag() function
(read the MS manual).
NEVER use these functions in systems.
Just use my SR Zigzag Trend in zig's place and you are OK.

I hope you are answered now, but if you still have any queries, I would be
glad to hear them.

Spyros