  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:24
  PM
  Subject: Re: Brian Bell's BWL
  Steve! Can you translate the formulas to Metastock
  language? Also, did you read about an indicator called a "Volume-Weighted
  MACD"? David Penn's review of John bollinger's new vidotapes in the December
  2001 issue of "Technical Analysis of Stocks and commodites mentions this
  indicator. Using Penn's own words, "Taking each days price times the
  volume, and then adding each day and dividing by the number of days, produces
   the volume-weighted moving averages. Waht the VWMACDis asking,
  explains Bollinger, is whether the trend is supported by volume. If it is,
  then VWMACD is strong. If it isn't, the VWMACD will highlight the underlying
  weakness."
  Let's take a stab at figuring out the formula!!! Steve Karnish wrote:
   <FONT
    size=-1>Larry, It's
    neither.  It's Brian Bell's presentation. <FONT
    face=Arial>Take care, <FONT
    face=Arial>Steve
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV