Re: Brian Bell's BWL

Steve!
Can you translate the formulas to Metastock language? Also, did you
read about an indicator called a "Volume-Weighted MACD"? David Penn's review
of John bollinger's new vidotapes in the December 2001 issue of "Technical
Analysis of Stocks and commodites mentions this indicator. Using Penn's
own words,
"Taking each days price times the volume, and then adding each day
and dividing by the number of days, produces
 the volume-weighted moving averages. Waht the VWMACDis asking,
explains Bollinger, is whether the trend is supported by volume. If it
is, then VWMACD is strong. If it isn't, the VWMACD will highlight the underlying
weakness."
Let's take a stab at figuring out the formula!!!
Steve Karnish wrote:
 Larry, It's
neither.  It's Brian Bell's presentation. Take
care, Steve

Larry