for those who didnot know this..............

List :

This is the biggest part of an email i got today
from a customer support manager of
Equis.
Maybe this is old news for some of us but i would
like to share it anyway.

Theo.

 MetaStock list server is a very old peace of
software that is difficult to use,   repair  and
maintain.
Once the system is down there is no way to notify the
people on the list and it has no back up. <FONT face=Arial
size=2>  We have looked for other option
and even ask user of the list if they would be happy with other service that we
had found.
There was no positive response about
changing.   Obviously some day this will change. <FONT
face=Arial size=2>  We are working
diligently to improve our service for you our customers how ever the changes
that are been made are not very evident to the customer.  As I mentioned we
are working on a way to contact customers about credit card
information.
 We are just
finishing the final touches of updating and combining our customer tracking and
billing systems. This was a six month project
that went fairly smoothly for the customer, and should allow us to give better
service to our customer in the future.  As in sending emails about credit
card information.
 We currently have
a web developer that is updating all of our web sites which I believe will be
complete in the next couple  of months
 We are working on
a new version of MetaStock that should be out in 4 to 5 months.
apologize if it looks like we are not doing any thing for our customer and some
times that is not very apparent.  But EVERY THING we do as a company we do
for our customer.
 I believe you
will see things change in the near future,  we continually strive to
improve.
anti-virus system (<A
href="http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.351 /
Virus Database: 197 - Release Date: 19/04/2002