Re: How can I get a Line of the Pivot Point

snip snip

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  The
  formula you have written is for the "typical price" which is a MetaStock
  parameter. It is an average of the bar with a bias to the close. It is not a
  formula for a PivotPoint.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>JM>
  Yes
  it is the formula for a pivot point. It is the classic formula for a pivot
  point according to Lucas and Le Beau.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>From  this the pivot high is calculated as either 2 times the
  pivot point minus the low or pivot point plus the range. The pivot low is
  either 2 times the pivot point minus the high or pivot point minus the range.
  Either way it's a good way to plot daily support/resistance
  lines.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>Cheers
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  John
  Manasco
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  Hello List

    I want to see a line of the Pivot Point in my
    chart

    I have in Indicator Builder :

    PivotPoint:=(H+L+C)/3;
    but i donot get the line ? How to do that
    ?

    Thanks

    Theo

    Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
    href="http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).Version:
    6.0.343 / Virus Database: 190 - Release Date:
22/03/2002