RE: How can I get a Line of the Pivot Point

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Theo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
The
formula you have written is for the "typical price" which is a MetaStock
parameter. It is an average of the bar with a bias to the close. It is not a
formula for a PivotPoint.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
In
your formula you have created a variable (PivotPoint) [which I might call
TypicalPrice]. To get it to display add a second line to plot the variable:
"PivotPoint".
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of T.E.M. LockefeerSent: Friday, April 05, 2002 8:24
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: How can i get a
  Line of the Pivot Point
  Hello List

  I want to see a line of the Pivot Point in my
  chart

  I have in Indicator Builder :

  PivotPoint:=(H+L+C)/3;
  but i donot get the line ? How to do that
  ?

  Thanks

  Theo

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.343
  / Virus Database: 190 - Release Date:
22/03/2002