These (twice yearly) cleanings

These are stapled together.
The relatively few Aetna benefit statements concerning my wife’s recent medical bills are paper clipped together next in the stack.
A large stack of Cigna benefits statements showing the extent of their coverage and payments over the last 5 months.  The bills incurred over this time frame fall into 4 basic groups, even though I’ve arranged the statements in chronological order of treatment date. Dr. Berry is a neurosurgeon who performed a surgery to fuse two of Angela’s cervical vertebrae after various diagnostic tests (MRI, e.g.) showed some discs in her neck had degenerated.