You have a virus Re: These (twice yearly) cleanings

Disconnect your computer from the internet.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dale Swinford" <d_swinford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:20 PM
Subject: These (twice yearly) cleanings

These are stapled together.
The relatively few Aetna benefit statements concerning my wife's recent
medical bills are paper clipped together next in the stack.
A large stack of Cigna benefits statements showing the extent of their
coverage and payments over the last 5 months.  The bills incurred over this
time frame fall into 4 basic groups, even though I've arranged the
statements in chronological order of treatment date. Dr. Berry is a
neurosurgeon who performed a surgery to fuse two of Angela's cervical
vertebrae after various diagnostic tests (MRI, e.g.) showed some discs in
her neck had degenerated.