Re: Suggestion - To group moderator

Exactly!  And Outlook Express is included in
either MS Windows or IE Explorer (so no one has to go out and buy it)...just
have to download/install it.  The assumption here of course is that the
vast majority of users have some version of MS Windows(can't imagine one w/o
it!).  Further Outlook Express can be configured for any email account
(even if the email account is non-Microsoft product).  So just as
Richard says, create a folder in Outlook Express and name it "Metastock" (or
whatever turns you on!) and configure Outlook Express to send all emails to
Metastock group to go to this folder.  The folder will display in
the folders list along with the other folders like Inbox, Outbox, etc.  And
just like the Inbox folder, it will also display in "real-time" the #
of new/unread messages by it whenever one opens Outlook Express or even if
it's open and wait!...even when it's open and minimized(smiles!).  And Oh
My God!...it'll even play a music (sound file that you can set up in Windows) in
real-time whenever it receives a new message.

Cheers from the country side!!
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Richard