  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 10:04
  PM
  Subject: Re: Suggestion - To group
  moderator

  It's easy to create a Metastock folder and have
  everything go into it automatically. The disadvantage is that when you receive
  mail in real time, the Metastockk mail will not be visible. Will have to
  specifically review the Matastock folder separately.... Not a major issue but
  it does save a lot of time and privides convivience if you can read your mail
  while you may have a few idle moments....

  Thanks for everyone's suggestions

  Ara
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV