  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 1:12
  PM
  Subject: Re: Suggestion - To group
  moderator

  Exactly!  And Outlook Express is included in
  either MS Windows or IE Explorer (so no one has to go out and buy it)...just
  have to download/install it.  The assumption here of course is that the
  vast majority of users have some version of MS Windows(can't imagine one w/o
  it!).  Further Outlook Express can be configured for any email account
  (even if the email account is non-Microsoft product).  So just as
  Richard says, create a folder in Outlook Express and name it "Metastock" (or
  whatever turns you on!) and configure Outlook Express to send all
  emails to Metastock group to go to this folder.  The
  folder will display in the folders list along with the other folders like
  Inbox, Outbox, etc.  And just like the Inbox folder, it will also display
  in "real-time" the # of new/unread messages by it whenever one opens
  Outlook Express or even if it's open and wait!...even when it's open and
  minimized(smiles!).  And Oh My God!...it'll even play a music (sound file
  that you can set up in Windows) in real-time whenever it receives a new
  message.

  Cheers from the country side!!
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV