  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:55
  AM
  Subject: RE: CD Check

  Change the
  'Installation Drive' using Tweak UI.

    <FONT
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
    JenningsSent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 11:42 AMTo:
    <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    CD Check
    Does anyone have a bright idea - apart from replace my CD
    drive?

    Metastock is wishing me to enter my CD for its periodic
    check.  However, the CD drive it wishes to use is malfunctioning. There
    are two others available to it of course. However the drop down box only
    recognises the malfunctioning one.  If I enter the key code under
    lost CD it will not accept it. Nor will it recognise the installation
    image on another drive. Not surprisingly, the phone number given is
    unobtainable outside of the US.