RE: CD Check

Change the
'Installation Drive' using Tweak UI.

  <FONT
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
  Behalf Of David JenningsSent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 11:42
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: CD
  Check
  Does anyone have a bright idea - apart from replace my CD
  drive?

  Metastock is wishing me to enter my CD for its periodic
  check.  However, the CD drive it wishes to use is malfunctioning. There
  are two others available to it of course. However the drop down box only
  recognises the malfunctioning one.  If I enter the key code under
  lost CD it will not accept it. Nor will it recognise the installation
  image on another drive. Not surprisingly, the phone number given is
  unobtainable outside of the US.