Re: remove from list

When I joined this list I was given instructions
on how to cease membership, which were;
write to <A
href="mailto:Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and
in the body of your message say unsubscribe metastock list.

I have just tried this, without sucess. It elicited a long
reply which I am far too thick to understand.

Can anyone tell me the actual procedure for escaping from this
list?

thanks, Simon
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    JohnVolney@xxxxxxx <<A
    href="mailto:JohnVolney@xxxxxxx";>JohnVolney@xxxxxxx>To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
    02 February 2002 19:04Subject: remove from
    list<FONT face=Baskerville
    lang=0 size=3 FAMILY = SERIF>remove from list