Re: trading setup for U.S. stocks

From:           	"Maurice Cruz" <mpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	trading setup for U.S. stocks

Maurice,

Look into Quotes Plus.  Data on the entire market plus mutual
funds downloaded each night, fundamental data, ability to run user
defined scans, and a tech support person named Janene that
knows her product, and will respond to an e-mail in a matter of
hours.  I believe the price is$25.95.  I use their 6 month pre-paid for
the extra discount they allow.  Also, the charting program they
provide does have value, and it is fast.

Al Taglavore