Re: roylarsen;roycandlelegend;roylarsenbrazinchart

Cory

Yeah, well!!! Ever have one of those days when you stuff-up big-time. This
has been one of those days. I guess there's always tomorrow to try and make
amends

Roy

PS  Yes I did get your post. No time to even think about it yet but I'm
pretty sure I've got nothing to help in my box of tricks : (
BTW, thanks for the explanation of the funny PREV code. I had seen it but
wasn't interested in CCI at the time so I didn't file it for future
reference.