OFF TOPIC. Re: Dual Monitors. Multimonitor dedicated website.

I took a look at my old Multimonitor bookmarks and I found a dedicated web
site.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/
They have an interesting database where 1765 multimonitor users have added
their system configs and comments.  They write whether they have been
successful or not using various multiple video cards.  Configuration search
page:
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/search.asp

Apparently ATI Radeon chipsets do have problems using multiple Radeon cards in
a system.  On the search page under "Display specific configuration(s)", do a
search for configurations "1792, 1689".  The best/fastest configuration seems
to be "AGP & PCI 3DFX Voodoo5 5500, 3DFX VSA-100 chipset".  Too bad they went
belly up.  You might want to avoid 3DFX since they won't be writing any more
driver upgrades.  The next best configuration seems to be AGP Geforce2 & PCI
Geforce2 MX 400 cards.  Because Matrox's G450 PCI doesn't have bus-master
capability on non-Intel chipsets, there's not much to choose from right now.

Good Luck,
Daniel.