Re: The Downloader

How much RAM do you have?  Try shutting down as many open applications
as you possibly can, and try again.  The applcation is writing
into protected memory.

Also try the "Help" applcation from the start menu, type in
"Watson" to learn how to start up Dr. Watson.

Finally, if all this fails, take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q286/1/80.ASP