OFF TOPIC. Re: Dual Monitors. Matrox G450 PCI.

If you want to use the Matrox G450 PCI card to run 4 monitors, beware.  Matrox
left out bus-mastering support for non-Intel chipsets.  This means if you have a
non-Intel chipset on your motherboard and install this card, your CPU will be
forced to take a higher workload:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/faq/subject_faq/common.cfm#9

Daniel.