Re: W2K / W98 Gecko

About W98 and W2K :

1) W2K is not easy but very stable and much much
     better then W98 (although Windows look).

2) You probably do not need Partition Magic because
     dual boot is possible without PM.
     (there is some partitioning in W2K)

3) there is so much good info about W2K on internet
    (only look at http://www.computing.net  and search
    on google.com for Windows2000 )

4) i am running W98 and W2K on my both computers :
    but it probably will not take a year when only W2K
    will be the only choice.

5) PLAN going to W2K  (is your hardware W2K
    compatible ???? look at MS hardware compatibility
 list)   !!!!

6) Good luck.

7) will be off list from 11may till beginning of Juli.

8) Combination works OK for time being.

CU

Theo Lockefeer