From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of W Lake
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 4:20 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gecko

Does anyone know how to read Gecko historical data files without using GK
Charts? Has anyone converted them to ASCII?

http://www.geckocharts.com/

Thanks to all those who posted about Windows ... very informative. I'm
thinking about running 98 and 2000 in separate drives using Partition Magic
Pro. Would like to hear any experience with the combination.

To others that wrote. Look at using the ESQuote dll in your XL workbooks.
Also Macro's Quick Charts will enable you to flip through data rather than
have standing charts, i.e., eCharts. Much smaller workbooks result.

Best regards

Walter