Re: John Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition software

David,

You are completely missing the point.
Murphy's chart pattern recognition software is not a system. It is exactly
what it says on the box. It is software, a metastock exploration, which
recognises a few basic chart
patterns.

These you will have to learn to use using your own judgement and
discretion. Personally I would like to be able to tweak the lookback
periods.

Only dreamers expect to buy a system which you install and then
trade without any discretion or input, and make money.

If you dont think Murphy's product any good , then please produce something
better and I
will buy that too.

Simon