RE: New Yahoo MetaStock DayTrading Email List

Thanks
to C.S., Dave, and Neo.  I have signed up.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of C.S.Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 2:01
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: New Yahoo
  MetaStock DayTrading Email List
  Yes, when setting up your Groups and Clubs and setting
  your delivery options, you have to log in, but afterwards, to get your
  messages sent to you as email, you don't have to log in. They are sent
  automatically. Something that many others just don't get. In one of the setup
  screens there is a block called "Alternate email 1:" for those of us that
  don't use Yahoo as their email box, that is where you put in your email
  address.
  For instance, start at <A
  href="http://groups.yahoo.com/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/ then click
  on 'My Groups' then 'Edit Delivery Options'. Yahoo will send all the postings
  from all the Groups that you are a member of to your mail box listed at
  Alternate email 1:. If using Outlook, I suggest that you then go into 'Tools'
  and then 'Message Rules' to have Outlook automatically sort your messages and
  put them into whatever folders you want. This really helps to reduce clutter
  and saves time sorting through stuff. Frankly, I tap into so many forums that
  I elected to not receive email and would rather just read them off Yahoo when
  I want. I can still copy and save important messages. Sometimes I get
  focused on something and don't read email for days, so I can have hundreds of
  messages waiting.

  -Corey