From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ullrich Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:25 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Discount Stock Broker Evaluation

Save yourself a lot of frustration and losses and go to a direct access
broker that supports realtick or something similar.  TerraNova,
EquityTradingonline, Cybercorp spring to mind as good ones, although since
Schwab bought out Cyber, their reliability has been going downhill and
their commissions haven't gone down, so the first two are probably better
bets.    Unless you plan to trade purely on end of day data and don't care
as long as you get filled within $1 or so of your target price, even the
worst direct access broker is infinitely superior to web brokers.