From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lino Alessi
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 11:02 AM
To: Metastock User Group
Subject: Discount Stock Broker Evaluation

I am thinking of using a discount firm to trade on the internet. I would
appreciate any pro and con opinions and experiences of using ETrade vs
Ameritrade vs TD Waterhouse as a discount broker. Schwab is not to be
considered. Any other firm suggested could be considered.
If the MS members feel that the response is not MS related you can email
me directly at linoaalessi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and successful trading
Lino