Re: Posts Are Keyword Searchable

The only way (I know of) you can do a search of the MetaStock messages is if
you keep them on your local HDD.  Netscape has a search feature.  I'm sure M$
Outlook 2K has a similar feature but I don't use my install (yet).  Now that
HDD's are a minimum of 20 GB's, space is no longer a hindrance.  Besides,
local HDD searches are much more flexible and quicker than 'Net based
searches.

Daniel.