RE: I don't get any message from Metastock list anymore (since 5th of march)

There's a fairly active group on Yahoo that discusses Metastock issues
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/equismetastock
and has a fair number of knowledgeable contributors.

I monitor both lists, and find that they compliment each other nicely.  I've also used the "online
users" function to talk realtime with other members, ask questions, and get immediate feedback.

And, most importantly, the posts are not delayed and are keyword searchable....a big plus!

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO