metastock macd

on the metastock macd there are two lines charted and that is fine
one is a slow moving average and one is a longer moving average

in trade station you can input whatever values that you want for the two
moving averages (whereas metastock doesn't enable you to do this) and
then to calculate the difference between the two and plot that

i need some help in being able to do the same thing in metastock
i want to have the two moving averages be able to have my own inputs in
them and then to calculate a difference between the two and then to be
able to plot this difference value on a metastock chart

i am not a programer and have no clue as to how to do this
can some kind soul out there perhaps help me with this so i can get off
the trade station band wagon since there are some things that i really
like about metastock?? please??
Mike