Re: metastock macd

Mikey,
Metastock does allow you to adjust the values for the
two moving averages... a simple way is to right
click on the MACD after it has been plotted, then
click on properties, and then you can adjust the
parameters.

As for the difference between the two moving averages,
this is known as the MACD histogram, and you can
create you own custom indicator for this, see
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/formulas/cf00057.html

To create a custom indicator, you have to open the indicator
editor and  paste in the formula.  Metastock has pretty good
help if you need more details.
Jeff