Re: Realtime Quote Service

Did they leave, and take another service?  (Just kidding).  Apparently
QCharts has worked best with high speed connections, such as cable speeds,
etc.  Using 56k dialup has been associated with most of the nightmare
problems. Evidently options are not perfected; but for listed stocks and
futures it seems as good as any other service for the money, and is wide
open to developer add ons, such as XChartMM, and RavenQuote (which will
continually be in development - and has some idiosyncratic inconsistencies
in the process, per its egoup commentaries)

Nextrend has some chart features that QCom does not have, and is a seperate
feed, that is as fast as Qcharts. They both use S&P Comstock data. PCQuote
Orbit may be fast, but is limited in technical indicators. These three are
about the same price $75 monthly, yearly contract not necessary.

Someone asked if Qcom works with Metastock. There is an e-group list for
Dynastore that has a $250 product that is said to allow running of Metastock
6.52 + Professional real time.  Qcollector 2.0 sends selected quotes of any
time increment to MS 6.52+ at intervals of your choice down to as fast as
10" for $75.  Anyother software was mentioned here earlier last week that
advertises a similar effect.

DTN has data for MS, Ensign, and ESignal for around the same price via
internet, and satellite for $129. And there are others, Linnsoft, LiveWire,
at a similar price.

TradeSignals might be good enough, but I have never succeeded in getting it
to start.  If you want to wait until data is collected, Medved Quote Tracker
might help.  These last two are free, or close to it.