Von: MikeSuesserott [mailto:MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Sunday, March 04, 2001 18:20
An: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: AW: Realtime Quote Service

Brooke,

remember we had some forty to fifty people regularly screaming and kicking
on that list; don't you agree that the complaints have dried up a lot
lately? The gentleman you quoted seems to be unaware of Larry's startup tool
and the ping tool.

I can assure you I was connected to QCharts/QFeed that very day, like I am
every day,  with (at times) four simultaneous connections to Quote.com, and,
by use of the startup tool, had no trouble establishing any of them. I also
noticed the charts now come up at much greater speed, the way they used to
in the good ole days.

This does not mean that Quote.com is perfect by any means, and it is true
that Level2 and options are as yet unreliable. Customer service is
understaffed to the point of being almost unreachable, but is fortunately
rarely needed - if you follow the precautions frequently and repeatedly
posted by Larry and Alex on that mailing list. To me, the advantages
prevail. To repeat, these are,

- great charting included at no charge, much superior to ESignal,
- several years of back data at no cost - Esignal has only a few weeks,
- delayed data for any market, free of charge,
- no symbol limit.

Just my 2 cents.

Michael Suesserott