Von: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Erik C. Olson
Gesendet: Friday, March 02, 2001 22:48
An: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Reltime Qote Service

eSignal does not charge for its software.  And you can buy an annual
subscription to the service which really cuts your costs.  Reliable
data, but clunky interface, even with improvements in 6.0.  If only
QCharts could solve the datafeed reliability and data calculations, it
would be unbeatable.  The interface is the active trader's best friend.

Erik