Realtime Qote Service

Has anyone tried the new TC2000 realtime datafeed?  It seems to be only
another $50 over their end of day datafeed.  TC2000 has excellent end of
day charts, indicators, and analysis.  It would seem to be a real advantage
to be able to run custom screens based on realtime data.  Their end of day
data is very clean.  If the intraday data is as good, it should be a
winner.  The url is  www .  tc2000 . com (I have to spell it out in this
rather awkward way because omega list refuses to accept messages with
anything that has even a faint whiff of h t m l about it).  If anyone has
tried it, I would be very interested to see if their is a DDE interfact
into Excel as well.  -uf