Re: Book on Elliot Wave Theorty

 Elliott Wave Principle by Frost and Prechter  is the
bible on the subject.  I found it interesting but gave it only a 7
on my 0=useless to 9=great rating system for trading related books.
The waves do happen and the fibonacci considerations do have some weight,
but there is too much subjective interpretation involved in it all to
rely on it for trading decisions.  It probably does help to take it
into consideration, though.