Re: Realtime Qote Service

I switched from QCharts to eSignal, because QCharts
and QFeed were no longer reliable. ESignal has been extremely reliable --
close to flawless. I found it easy to replicate my QCharts workspaces in
eSignal. ESignal's interface isn't quite as nimble as QCharts', but there are
improvements for the charts in the works, I'm told. Some things in eSignal are
superior, including the news ticker and the quality of the data (bad ticks are
rare and quickly corrected, for example). Others have said the options data is
far superior. Most of the indicators are the same. For example, eSignal has
Donchian channels, like QCharts. ESignal has CCI, too. I can't recall whether
QCharts does. The next version of eSignal will have parabolic SAR, I'm told.

Reliability is the main thing. There's no playing
around with servers in eSignal. I leave it running all the time, and there
haven't been any interruptions or slowdowns.

RT Metastock runs with eSignal data, too, btw.

There's a good thread on eSignal on Silicon
Investor, and the president of eSignal, Chuck T, answers questions from time to
time.

Anyway, I strongly recommend eSignal. It's a
little more expensive than QCharts, but it has some cheaper packages.

There's no doubt that QCharts is a beautiful
program. Eric Scott Hunsader created a work of art. But Lycos (which bought
Quote.com) hasn't adequately addressed all the problems with servers, customer
service, etc.

One of QCharts' programmers, Michael Phillips, now
works for Advanced Get (where he worked before he went to QCharts). ESignal owns
GET, so Michael works for eSignal.

I suspect eSignal will become more and more like
QCharts in its interface.