  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 7:06
AM
  Subject: Re: Reltime Qote Service
  Who are you using? Why?
  Dan
  Michael Logan wrote:
   Right on the
    money. Q Charts is not reliable. I tried them. As a mainstay For full time
    trading, you could have problems. Also, the staff is rude and uncooperative.
    But, the price is right, and when it works, it is beautiful. Great as a
    back-up or for casual trading. Like cafeteria food, it is the best of a bad
    lot.
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
      <DIV
      Dan