Re: Reltime Qote Service

Anybody using RealTick/Townsend at $150/mo + exch
fees? How is their reliabilty?
http://www.realtick.com

At 09:43 AM 03/02/2001 -0500, you wrote:
I only knew Q charts was
the cheapest available, Here a breakdown

Q Charts $95 + exch fees
E signal $195 + exchange fees + software to run
it
FutureSource or Tradstation $295 for internet feed +
exchange fees, but includes software
CQG $395 for internet feed + exch fees but includes
software

----- Original Message -----

From:
Michael Logan
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: Reltime Qote Service

Right on the money. Q Charts is not reliable. I tried them. As a mainstay For full time trading, you could have problems. Also, the staff is rude and uncooperative. But, the price is right, and when it works, it is beautiful. Great as a back-up or for casual trading. Like cafeteria food, it is the best of a bad lot.