Re: Reltime Qote Service

Joe,
Be sure to check out the brokers that eSignal calls its "partners".
Some, like Dreyfus, will add a monthly rebate to your account.  I
have found Dreyfus both reasonable, and reliable.  Their option commissions
are very low ($12 for us to 6 contracts).   With their rebate,
and paying a year of eSignal, in advance, you can get a good data feed
for a drastically discounted cost.  eSignal was the first to work
with MS.  I have used it for about 5 years.
LAP
Jose Pascual wrote:
So what is best recommendation
for internet feed?  Many said CQGnet feed is great but isn't it that
with no matter how great a program is & when internet bandwidth is
choke all would encounter similar problems?  Please share your best
recommendation.  Thank you!