Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

Thanks for your help,Manoj
Salue,
gordon
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    Manoj <<A
    href="mailto:sunantham@xxxxxxxxx";>sunantham@xxxxxxxxx>To:
    metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
    Monday, February 19, 2001 5:03 AMSubject: Re: downloader -
    Downloading from Yahoo
    For Downloading daily data try this
    link.

    <A
    href="http://quote.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=^DJI+^IXIC&f=d1sl1ohgv&e=.csv";>http://quote.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=^DJI+^IXIC&f=d1sl1ohgv&e=.csv

    u will be prompted to download a csv file with
    the following data . Date,ticker,close,open,high,low,volume
    use a spreadsheet to rearrange the data. to
    date,ticker,open,high,low,close,volume.
    u can use this file to update metastock data if
    the ticker symbols match.
    u can add all the tickers that u want the data
    for after ^DJI+^IXIC+
    for the quotes of all dji stocks try @^DJI and
    for Nasdaq stocks try ^IXIC

    Manoj.

    <BLOCKQUOTE
    style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"
    dir = ltr>