RE: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

Gordon I'll get back to you on that, think I'll have to write out the steps.

Bud

>===== Original Message From metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx =====
>Hi Bud,
>Can you enlighten me the use of import and export function of DTLink program
with the metastock software.
>Many thanks,
>gordon

update and to automatically export it into Metastock data files, or is it
necessary to export the data for one security at a time and then import it
into Metastock?Lionel Issen
>        lissen@xxxxxxxxx

history data? If yes please show the link.Regards,Wolfgang
took me a while to understand downloading history, and daily update were 2
different
>                    displays,  but once you know how, the rest is easy.
>
>                    Bud
>
>                    eugenefongdere wrote:
>
>                         Hi Bud,Sorry to bother you.I was wondering how good
is the program you use for getting data from Yahoo site.How many stocks you
get at one time and do you download every night and how long it takes you?.I
would be most grateful if you give me a reply.Many