RE: Anybody else having problem with Preferred's proprietory trading software?

Take a look at CyberX from www.cybercorp.com .  They give you "direct"
access to most ECN's and instant confirmation of trades.  You can follow
your whole portfolio real-time through their trading software, and place
fixed or trailing profit and loss stops.  Even place conditional orders
based on multiple variables.  You can also buy at the bid and sell at the
ask just like a market maker, saving the "order flow" cost that most
internet brokers charge but don't disclose.  Although I don't use this
stepped-up version of their brokerage software, the Cybertrader interface
gives you real time charts, level 2, top 10, etc., in addition to just the
execution program.

They have a demo execution program if you want to test drive.

Dave D.

ddefina@xxxxxxxxxxxx