Re: Problem Dispaying Lines with Thinnest Weight

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Problem Dispaying Lines with Thinnest Weight
  • From: Vitaly Larichev <vitaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 10:52:45 -0700

<x-html><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
I had a simuilar problem when tried to correct a numerical value for a
horizontal line. Instead, on a chart it went far away from the value prescribed.
There was no way to put it back in place until I recreated the whole layout
from a scratch (the initial one was imported from MS 5.11).
anyone help?&nbsp; MS 6.52 has an annoying habit of periodically refusing
to</font></font>
lines when the style is set on solid</font></font>
On other occasions it works fine and it</font></font>
shapes etc.&nbsp; Has anyone had this problem</font></font>

</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Oct 09 13:10:41 1999