Re: DLLABARRE MetaStock export/import

Again, thanks for your reply

I'm using MetaStock End of Day - Being that I'm just developing programs at this
time I'm not registered with any data feed service.
Is there a free data feed service so that I could use my MetaStock Pro and be
able to export an Expert?

MetaStock end of day, for some reason, doesn't allow exporting or importing
anything except formulas!

Don

A "New MetaStock programmer"
Web e-commerce developer