Re: adding name to ticker

Indy,

This was sent twice to the list, but somehow didn't appear:

To add companies' names to your data base:

1. Edit your file into format: <name>,<symbol>

    e.g.        ALUMINUM CO OF AMERICA,AA
                   ACCESS ANYTIME BKCRP,AABC
                   ARCADIA FINCL LTD,AAC

 2.  Save the resulting file with extension ".sym" in the same folder as
      the DownLoader - your file will be added to the Symbol Look-Up
      dialog.

 3. Create new folder and open into it all securities from your file (see

      page 40 - DownLoader's manual).

 4. Tools/Copy your securities data into this new folder.

Regards,

Zvi