Buttons Vs lists

Thanks for your email.

I don't use that many drop down lists myself, but instead prefer buttons on
floating user forms. If you set up a 4x4 matrix on a user form, you can put
it on any price chart or accompanying indicator chart. That gives me access
to 16 programmable buttons which is more than enough indicators for me.

I've seen 8x8 pads used, even a 10x10, but that was for stocks in a sector.
The buttons may be getting too small to read the text on them.

8, 12 or 16 button pads will provide easy access to the front and back
months of your commodities for price chart comparisons. Put the two charts
side by side and make them both dynamic using a pad for each. Hardcode your
contract months onto each button.

If you want to use buttons and "click" events then the easy way is to set up
a separate "button class" module. Walkenbach's book is pretty comprehensive
for that.

Best regards

Walter