The Downloader in Metastock ver 6.52

Hello there

I have a question about the Downoloader for Windows 95 version 6.52.  I
would like to merge the data for multiple securities.  I know how to
merge the metastock files for each security separately using the merge
command.  However, since I have to do this for many securities, It is
very time consuming to merge the metastock files for so many
securities.  Is there any way to merge metastock files for multiple
securities at once?  If yes, please let me know how?

Thanking you in advance

Stavros