Installation hangover

Hello everybody,

Just installed MS 6.52 in the place of warm, fuzzy 5.11 <g>. It's fine. One thing I cannot figure
out is how to change font size in Data Window. It's too large now, so that some values are cut off
from the front: Volume for AT&T may read 3,567,000 instead of 13,567,000. Also it makes me scroll
down too far if a chart is crowded with indicators.

Another big problem is again too large font size in Title Bars of Inner Windows. It seems as if it
also makes the bars so thick that they take out a good portion of screen real estate for a layout
with 9 inner windows.

Somehow in 5.11 I had all this small enough to like it.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers, Vitaly.